Having issues connecting your Appia account to Esri?
- You must have either a system administrator or senior project manager role in the Appia service.
- Make sure you're trying to access the right type of Esri account.
- If your business is already connected to Esri, you won't see this page.
- Click System Mgt in the sidebar menu of the Appia service.
- Select Integrations.
- Enter your Esri account information and click the account Connect button.
- Sign in to your Esri account and click Sign In.
|ArcGIS Online||If you're using Esri online, use your ArcGIS Online account.|
(this requires the creation of an Esri application in your Enterprise instance)
|If you're using Esri as an enterprise user, use your ArcGIS Portal account.|
|Not sure how to create an Esri application?
Not sure what type of account you have?
|Ask your organization's GIS administrator/specialist.|
Once you're connected, you can use Esri with the Appia service.