Welcome to the Signet™ service, a tool for prompt payment verification and compliance.
Use the Signet service to record downward payments or to verify payments. The service will also remind you when your payments are due or in danger of being late. You can also see payment estimate details, easily find the payment history, and export the contract or the payment.
When will I get access to the Signet service?
Wait until you receive an email before getting started. There is no need to create an account because the service automatically creates accounts for all users.
Whenever a payment is recorded to you, whether from the agency or from a contractor, you will receive an email notifying you of the payment. You will be prompted to complete the registration process.
However, you should ensure this criteria in your AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights & Labor account is up to date.
- Your Person profile has your correct email address. If you already have an Infotech® account and wish to use it for the Signet service, make sure the email address from that account matches the email you have on file with the agency.
- The contractor has active vendor authority.
- You have an active Contractor Subpayment role.
- You have active Signing authority.
- You have active Contract authority.
In the meantime
You can explore the knowledge center and read articles on the Signet service.