Once you’ve applied for, installed, and made a backup copy of your Digital ID, you can import it into any computer or browser. You have to import the backup of your Digital ID any time you use a new computer or device.
If your bid is due soon, please call customer success for help: 888-352-2439
What do I need to import my ID?
Your backup ID
Your backup ID's password, for users with legacy Digital IDs (IDs created before October 2020)
- Internet Explorer 11, for users with legacy Digital IDs (IDs created before October 2020)
If you do not have the backup ID or its password, you can create a new one using the original ID.
If you don't have access to your original ID, you may have to replace your ID.
- Go to your account pages by selecting My Account from the three lines in the upper left corner. Click Digital ID from the sidebar menu.
- Click Import my Digital ID.
- Click Select backup file.
- Navigate to and select your backup ID file. It will be named FIRST LAST Digital ID.json.
- Click Open.