Need to renew your Appia® licenses or add supplemental licenses?
- Click System MGT in the sidebar menu, then select My Business.
- Select the Licenses tab. You will see your license sets displayed from earliest-to-latest expiration date.
- To create a new license set, click New licenses.
- To renew an existing license set, or to add more licenses to it, click the three dots on the right side of the set and follow the prompts.
Things to know
- You can renew current licenses or order additional licenses valid for up to 36 months.
- Your licenses should be available by the end of the next business day.
- Note: Sales tax will be added where applicable.
- For agencies who are tax exempt: if sales tax is charged at checkout, it will immediately be credited back to the credit card used or will not be included on the invoice if the purchase order/invoice payment option is selected.
- At checkout, you have two payment options:
- Credit cards can be used to pay any amount.
- Purchase orders or billing by invoice can be used only if your total is over $1,000. To pay by PO/invoice, select "Purchase order" and provide either a purchase order number or type "Bill Me" in the "Purchase order number" field. Your order will then be processed and an invoice emailed to you within a week.
- For additional help, see: Need help paying by credit card?
When your order is complete, you'll receive an order confirmation at the email address entered at the beginning of the process. The licenses will be added to your account after your order is processed. If you need any help, please contact customer support.