With Internet Explorer retiring, Infotech® is turning toward Microsoft Edge, but you don't have to wait. You can start using Edge now by following these instructions to set it up.
Things to know
- You must restart your browser after setting up Edge.
- You must enable Edge's ClickOnce setting.
- You must use the version of Edge made possible by the Chromium open source project (if your computer automatically updates Edge when there's a new version, then you have the right one).
- If you have any problems, check with your IT team to make sure you have the right permissions.
- Enter edge://flags/#edge-click-once into the Edge browser and press Enter. The ClickOnce Support section displays at the top of the search results.
- Select Enabled from the ClickOnce Support menu.
- You'll be prompted to restart your browser. Click Restart.