We created this page to keep our contractor community informed about the exciting changes happening in the service and the tools it has to help you find more work and create more competitive bids. Here you'll find updates, FAQs, webinars, and other resources!
In this article:
This short, interactive course was designed to help you get ready for bidding season and hit the road to success. Find video walkthroughs and demonstrations of the Bidx.com tools and features that can help you find more work and create more competitive bids. Plus, download a printable or digitally fillable checklist to help you prepare to bid.
Click here to open the course in a new tab.
A quick reference list of the help guides and resources that can help you succeed.
- Download the latest version of AASHTOWare Project Bids™ Bid Component
- Make sure your Infotech® Digital ID™ and requests to bid are up to date
- Explore the power of data to create competitive bids with our Bid Tab Analysis and Bid Express Advantage features
- Find more work! Select your favorite agencies, counties, and items to take advantage of personalized proposal recommendations and the Workspace feature
Download this Bidding Season checklist to help yourself prepare to bid. You can print and fill it in by hand, or digitally fill it in a PDF editor. Either way, checking all the boxes on this list will set you up for success!
Bidding season is right around the corner, and we want to help you make the most out of your Bidx.com subscription. This November we hosted an educational webinar for contractors, where Bidx.com experts gave an overview of our most helpful features and enhancements, provided tips to help you prepare for bidding season, and answered contractor questions in an open Q&A session.
If you missed the live webinar, don't worry! We've got the recordings for you below. We covered how to:
- Find more work with your Personalized Workspace
- Use the Plan Sheets and Analysis Suite features
- Navigate the enhanced Universal Experience
- Get ready for bidding season 2024
You can use the links and passwords below to view either of the two sessions.
See answers to all the questions that were asked in the Q&A Summary.
Want to keep up to date with all the latest releases from Bidx.com?
Check out our official Bidx.com release notes page.